Obec sa spomína prvýkrát v roku 1311.
Kostol pôvodne gotický zo 14. storočia, má na oltári sochu Madony z dielne Majstra Pavla z Levoče.
The first mention of this village comes from 1311.
The Church was originally Gothic. It was built in the 14th Century. There is a statue of Madonna from the workshop of master Paul from Levoča on the altar.